Sobota , 27. 04. 2024

Jaroslav

Titulky u EVOLVE DX580

Uvedený DVD player mi byl doporučen pro velkou podporu Divx a Xvid formátů a českých titulků k těmto
formátům,při přehrávání filmu v tomto formátu se mi nezobrazují přípojné titulky ze složky s filmem,
film i titulkový soubor srt jsou shodně označeny,nevím jak něco případně nastavit v set up menu přístroje,
uživatelský manuál nic takového neřeší,nechce se mi předělávat film.archiv a vkládat napevno titulky
do spousty filmů,děkuji za odpověd a případnou pomoc

Přidejte komentář

101 komentářů

1. I appreciate your posting. I’ve read about a lot of related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a really distinct impression. I hope you’ll keep writing insightful posts like this one and others for us to everyone to read! nytimes crossword

2. 2048 may seem like a simple game, but its engaging gameplay and endless challenges have made it a timeless puzzle that continues to entertain and engage players around the world.

3. Join the adventure as you take on the role of a cloud named Poppy, tasked with the delightful challenge of arranging a variety of fruits in a confined space. From cherries to watermelons, each fruit brings its own unique charm to the game, adding to the overall excitement and enjoyment. Whether you’re a casual gamer looking for a relaxing pastime or a seasoned puzzler seeking a new challenge, suika game offers something for everyone.

Napsat komentář

Vaše e-mailová adresa nebude zveřejněna. Vyžadované informace jsou označeny *

Odebírat novinky

Přihlásit se

Jestě nemáte účet? Zaregistrujte se zde.